Our three-day business planning workshop gives you the tools to prepare your business plan and offers valuable information to help you start and grow your business.
Entrepreneurs in the start-up phase as well as new business owners.
You will learn how to start and operate a small business in Manitoba, including:
- Register or incorporate your business
- Identify the legal requirements of a small business for licences, permits, other regulations
- Develop a marketing strategy to attract customers and keep them
- Develop a business plan that will meet lender/investor expectations
- Access loans, grants and subsidies to finance your business
- Send in GST and PST collections, payroll remittances and income taxes
- Do your monthly accounting, including an introduction to financial statements
- Deduct business expenses for tax purposes
$75 (plus GST)
View and register for upcoming workshops offered in Winnipeg and rural Manitoba or call toll free 1-855-836-7250.