Are you a business professional with a passion for the small business community?
Do you have specialized business experience?
If you’re interested in connecting with business owners to share your knowledge and experience, consider submitting a proposal to lead an Entrepreneurship Manitoba workshop or seminar.
Proposals should include:
- your professional bio
- suggested seminar title and description, including delivery timeframe and delivery method, facility and equipment requirements
- any participant prerequisites
When assessing proposals and choosing presenters, we will take the following into account:
- Knowledge and experience. Current and on-going practical work experience in the topic area is expected.
- Experience as a seminar presenter or speaker. Ratings for seminars previously delivered for the Agency will be considered. New presenter candidates may be asked for references or an opportunity for Entrepreneurship Manitoba staff to observe the candidate present.
- Expected presenter fees.
- Experience with instructional technology including video-conferencing and webinar solutions such as GotoMeeting.
- The relevance of your topic to our clients.
Deliver your proposal in person, by mail or by email to:
Seminar Proposals - Winnipeg
250 - 240 Graham Avenue
Winnipeg MB R3C 0J7
Seminar Proposals – Westman & Parkland Regions
Western Regional Office
Room 157, 340 - 9th Street
Brandon, Manitoba R7A 6C2
Phone: 204-726-6250 or toll free: 1-855-542-5113