Entrepreneurship Manitoba is a Special Operating Agency under the department of Growth, Enterprise and Trade. We deliver a range of programs and services to Manitoba's business community.
Entrepreneurship Manitoba is the public registry of information filed under several statutes, including The Partnership Act, The Corporations Act, The Business Names Registration Act, The Ukrainian Catholic Parishes Incorporation Act, The Manitoba Evidence Act (parts II and III) and The Religious Societies’ Lands Act. In addition, the Agency is responsible for the administration of The Franchises Act of Manitoba.
Entrepreneurship Manitoba can help you start and grow your business. We offer a range of services to business and entrepreneurs for every stage of their business life cycle, including:
- Business counselling
- Market research
- Help finding permits and licenses for starting or growing your business
- Business skills development
- Financial programs
- Events and seminars
- Business succession planning information
Companies Office services include:
- Company registration and status updates
- Company info searches and reviews of proposed company names
- Help filing documents
- Certificates and copies of legal documents
- Appointment and authentication for Notary Publics and Commissioners for Oaths
- Business Number services
- Business education and networking opportunities
- Immigrant investors, nominated by the Provincial Nominee Program for Business, are provided with post-landing case management, business education, networking opportunities, and family settlement information and referral services.
If you have any questions or want to learn more about how we can help you, contact us!
Entrepreneurship Manitoba provides services to enhance the growth of Manitoba’s entrepreneurial and business community. Annual Reports outline our Agency’s activities and financial performance.